This morning I put away my Emma sampler. It’s about one-third complete. I have made numerous changes… some by accident some not.
This piece will be on my 2017 stitching list.
This is the second car seat blanket that I have knit. (The first was sent off to my niece before I realized I never took a photo — it is likely that I will make another but a little larger. ) It is from a kit by Mary Maxim.
I felt like a needed a funky holiday scarf and started this today. It will be knit in a K1, P1 rib. I used the Alternate Cable Cast-On from KnittingHelp.com – you can find it here. I have used this in the past, it’s a little clumsy and slow to get in place but well worth the effort.