The walls of my tissue box house are in progress and I have been struggling with the window frames. I didn’t like the look of using one strand of yarn – bad coverage — so I tried double wrapping and it was too messy. My latest try is to pad the frame as I do the wrap. It seems to disguise the scanty coverage of the yarn. I think it will work.
The other project this week was the Emma Elliot Sampler. It looks wonderful –I am a huge sampler fan. As I was stitching, I was following the chart and stitching the errors that were in the chart. After a good look – with a magnifier – I think the chart has a few errors. I ripped and restitched a couple of areas and I don’t really care if it is accurate to the original stitcher — I like it!
Back to Santa tomorrow..