These include the heart and sock that I posted about earlier this week. This time, I did the felting in the washing machine and I didn’t realize how much the stitching was still visible on the hearts until I took the photo. The heart on the top left is the original and it was felted in the sink, the rest of the hearts and the sock went into the machine together. Totally different look… still cute! I will add some ribbon for bows and hangars today.
I modified the pattern to take out the eyelet stitches along the edge of the heart. The are cute but don’t seem be be in the correct position along the whole heart. I also modified the top so that the indent was a little more defined. I felted this one in the sink and like the result.