I can’t believe how long it took me finish this quilt top! It was a kit but the kit was way short of fabric so I was constantly diving into my scraps and resource center for more. After getting the blocks near complete, I decided that large dot fabric was a clunker and I took it out of every block but one.
The quilt pattern left a lot to be desired, slim on instruction and diagrams and not even a picture of the entire quilt. I would expect a new quilter to need an experienced quilter to help decode the pattern.
Yes, this quilt top has been an exercise in frustration!! I am anxious for the quilt to be complete, I am tired of working on it.
It will hang on the design wall for a few days while I try to decide how I will do the quilting. The backing will probably be a Moda marble stars in pink with the binding in red – I will post a photo when I make my choice.