Thank you to Crochet Thoughts for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award (VBA), it is such a nice compliment!
The rules for accepting the award are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
No blogger is required to take the award, so please don’t feel like you are required to accept it. You can find the VBA rules here.
I confess that I am not an avid blog reader but I wander the internet continually looking for crafty ideas, techniques and methods. I am nominating the following crafty blogs (in no particular order) because they are fun, informative and inspiring —
The Loretta Spears Design Archive
diet pepsi and xanax
Mama Love Quilts
Samplers and Santas
Nice piece of work
A Stitcher’s Stitchings
Gina Quilts and Knits
Loara Standish Sampler
Seven things about me–
My favorite “craft” is needlepoint
I name all of my cars
My hair is down to my waist
Pizza goldfish are the base of my food pyramid
I do not have any pets
I like to knit but only squares and rectangles
I am addicted to ebay