Rhapsody by Amybear – Week 1

The supplies for Rhapsody have been on my pressing table for over a month.  As soon as E. Mears was finished, I started getting the Rhapsody project ready for stitching.

Marking the canvas was easy… with one exception…. the designer suggests putting the letter and number designations onto the canvas.  Well… I put in half of the letters and then decided that I placed them too close to the actual work area.  Not really an issue and but if it really starts to bother me I have Ceramcoat ready.  Then I started putting in the numbers — with the amount of space available not an easy task, so those numbers went onto the edge fabric.

The stitching has barely been started but I am sure that this will be a fun project with all stitching done with one strand of Watercolours on 18 count canvas.  My color selection is trying for a tropical look – but – with overdyed threads the result isn’t always what I expect.

Rhapsody – Week 1

Advertisements
This entry was posted in needlepoint, Rhapsody and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s