Half of the patches are completed on my version of Gleneagle. I made a few changes and am very pleased with the way they look. Here are the latest two.
Plus Patch – Gleneagle
There were only a couple of changes that I made to the Plus Patch. The color suggestions for the corner smyrnas were changed from A medium to A very light and the basketweave between the corner smyrnas I changed from B dark to A light.
On the Star Waffle patch I did not put in any of the suggested backstitches. The hesitation stitch in the corners is a great stitch but I charted it so that it frames the center diamond rather than having it appear as lines radiating out from the center.
Next up is the Pinwheel Patch.